Friday, February 25, 2011

A little unorganized!

So I am all over the place! I don't know whether I am coming or going. I spend so much time figuring when i have time to do things its crazy. When I came to the conclusion I was unorganized is when I realized I was not taking enough time out my schedule to study for my classes. I have too busy thinking about the company that I pushed everything else aside, including laundry.

My first semester of school I took a class that was meant to transition you from high school or the corporate world to college. They talked a lot about planning and managing your time effectively. Setting a time and day for everything on your agenda to get done. I truly thought it was the most boring class I have came across and now I wish I would have paid more attention. I believe I still have the book boxed up somewhere, so I will be dusting that bad boy off and putting that money to use (maybe by possibly opening the book up this time, lol)

By adjusting my schedule, this means I also have to adjust the schedule of my children. Making sure they are situated so I can get things done. I hated to be that person that is on schedule but being a full time mom, student and business owner, you have to do it. And just think, I was thinking about finding a part time job. With my schedule, I don't see it. So today is the last day my blog will be out of sync. By tomorrow, I will be on a new schedule. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment